Need Hard-wired smoke detectors or RCD switches in Fremantle?
Smoke Alarms and Smoke Detector Installation Services
Be it your house or office; smoke detectors are on the list of the essential electronic devices needed to ensure safety and security.
From the Government of Australia to the local council, safety regulations are more or less the same everywhere. Smoke alarms installation is required to avoid any physical or material damage from accidental fires. I cannot overemphasise enough the need for homeowners to check their smoke alarm installations regularly. Some helpful tips with you.
1) Locate the areas where smoke alarms should be installed. Don’t choose a place near the window or doorway, ceiling fan or air-conditioners, as the smoke will be blown away from the smoke alarms. Better to place it inside bedrooms, in the passages or blocked corners.
2) Smoke always rises high, right?. So, accordingly, the alarms should be mounted on the roof. If somehow you cannot install the smoke alarms on the ceiling then fix it in the top of the wall.
3) Photoelectric smoke alarms function with light, i.e. it triggers the alarm whenever it feels lack of light from the source. So it can even detect smoke coming from a mattress on fire. This is the reason why you must not put it in the kitchen or dining room where it can catch the smoke of chimney or a burning incense stick or perhaps the heat of the fireplace will trigger the alarm instantly.
4) Always read the instruction manual before starting the smoke alarms installation. You will find the guiding manual inside the package of smoke alarms. Be it photoelectric smoke detectors or laser fire alarms; all the manufacturers provide manuals with each product. So go through it and read all the points carefully before starting with the smoke detector installation. Do not forget to keep a screwdriver and a drilling machine handy.
5) Now, if you want to link all the photoelectric smoke detectors to the main electrical system of your house, then it is highly recommended that you should hire a professional to help you out. Smoke alarms installation can be done alone though, but not hardwiring your central power system. Even the slightest mistake can cause a major life-threatening accident in future.
Really, with Fremantle Electrician offering you the best smoke alarms installation there is no need to worry.
Our skilled professionals deliver the best services. So secure your life and eliminate even the slightest chance of any fire damage.
Call or chat with us online now for a fast, free quote.